Pre-MFS2019 activity: WORKSHOP ON ADVANCED MICROSCOPY IMAGING AND IMAGE ANALYSIS.
-The Pre-congress Workshop will be held at Parque de las Ciencias in Granada (Same venue than the MSF2019 meeting). Dedicated Curie and Sagan Rooms will be used for the development of the Workshop, with a capacity for 40 attendants.
-The Workshop includes both specialized "Talks" and "hands on" demonstrations or outstanding equipment, as well as on line sessions including software tools.
- The Pre-congress Workshop will take place Tuesday September 10th.
- The workshop is open to students, postdocs, technicians and researchers.
- Attendance will be limited to 30 participants and a minimum of 15 participants is needed for the development of the activity.
- Registration fee: 50 € (lunch and coffee-breaks are included). To register, please send a money transfer to Arrayanes Viajes y Congresos (technical secretary), Account No: ES06 0075 0094 7106 0111 2477 (Banco Santander) INDICATING YOUR NAME!!.
THEN, SEND A MESSAGE TO email@example.com INCLUDING ALL YOUR DETAILS (NAME, ADDRESS...) and a copy of the transfer.
- Workshop preliminary program can be downloaded HERE